A Dump Truck Course is a major training course. It is a competency unit that provides you the knowledge and skills to efficiently and safely operate a dump haul or truck on a building site. You can earn your course ticket by taking major training and getting all the skills and on-hand experience needed for the job within the category of the earthmoving industry.
Nationally Recognized Course
RIIMPO338D Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations is a qualification and a course that is nationally recognized. This course qualification will permit you to operate all across the nation. The course is carried by a knowledgeable, skilled, high-performing team. They even get hands-on experience with the simulation facilities on site. This course will get you the dump truck license.
What does this course qualify you for?
Dump truck course training will qualify you for various jobs in agriculture, transport, construction, mining, and so on. To kickstart a career in these areas as a dump truck driver, the course will help you to get a license and training appropriate to work on site. You will get industry experience during the course.
What does the course include?
This training is a brief course of around 3 days at the most for an operator training course. You will learn on-hand real-life building settings. This course is a RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction which is nationally certified.
The course generally involves:
- A detailed plan for training from the earthmoving industry for operating the dump truck and its associated necessities or requirements.
- Recorded practical training in the logbook with practical skills.
- Written assessments- written theory test
- Practical assessments- comprehensive practical examination with machinery
- Assessments on finishing the training
- Machinery, training materials, and hi-vis vest.
- Upon finishing the training authentically, there will be a recognized statement to the students of their course completion.
Who is eligible for the course?
This course is for any student or person seeking employment or employed within the construction industry.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Write and read Basic English.
- Be mechanical interested with a mind interested in heavy machinery operations.
- Pass LLN- Language, Literacy, and Numeracy assessment.
- He or she should be at least 16 years of age.
- He or she should be providing 2 identification copies.
- If he or she has earlier qualification or industry experience, he or she might be eligible for credit transfer or RPL.
- Wear safety boots or steel-capped on-site with sun protection.
What is the price of the course?
The cost of the dump truck traning course is about 2,500 dollars. This incorporates all the assessment resources, learning resources to the machinery, and the facility entry.
How does the course help you?
The course helps you in finishing the dump truck course and to become a dump truck operator. With this course, you can efficiently operate and safely function as a dump truck in the respective industry. The students who have successfully finished this course will receive an attainment statement that is nationally recognized.
What are the different student support options?
The different student support options are:
- Additional sessions for practical training.
- Students can access additional learning or training time.
- Alternative methods for training and availability of resources.
- Accessibility to one-on-one training and staff.
- Recognition of earlier experience and learning to pace up the process.
A dump truck training course will enable you to become an efficient, safe, and successful dump truck operator who is licensed and nationally recognized with on-site experience.